When the article is killed, 100 % of the actors around the article are insulted.The core of such an article is an academic research concept, it is knowledge.Killing the article is like saying to all these people :
« You shady morons support a concept which is stupid, useless, misleading ! »
Author : Chris Bois
This is not paranoïa !
In the mock court case :
– words against the article are insulting to the authors
– words against the authors are pure slander
We report the exact words in WP censorship ; a mock court case
When the murder of the concept-article is announced, the actors around are scandalized :
- « We are not shady morons ! » say the historic researchers who developed the concept.
Why should other concepts be in WikiPedia showcase and not ours ?
- « I am not a shady moron ! » says the senior author of the PhD who worked during 10 years to find the best didactics for the concept.
- « We are not shady morons ! » say the contributors to the article.
- « We are not shady morons ! » say the people who cite the article because it is useful to their research, writing or educative activity.
- « We are not shady morons ! » say the jurors who were part of the academic « control systems » all the way through the history of the concept.
If we would be in physical life they would protest : “NoShaMo ! NoShaMo ! NoShaMo ! “